This was shared on Facebook by a few people and by a budget page that I can’t find a link to now so maybe whoever ran it left social media or something. Anyway, I tried it and liked it.
Best Damned Bacon-Ranch Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- 2 c shredded extra sharp cheddar
- chopped scallions for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray 13″ x 9″ pan with cooking spray
- Salt and pepper chicken, place in pan
- Put two tablespoons of ranch on each breast and rub in with back of spoon.
- Layer two slices of bacon on chicken to cover.
- Cover with even layer of cheddar.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes or until chicken is 165.
- Garnish with scallions (if using).