I got this from Facebook. I like it because each person can take their slice of pie and dress it up how they like it with the toppings they prefer.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 6 eggs
- 1 c heavy crean
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Toppings of choice: sour cream, guacamole, salsa or pico de gallo, more cheese, etc.
- Heat oven to 350 and grease 9″ pie pan
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium until no longer pink, about 7 minutes, breaking up. Drain.
- Add taco seasoning. Stir until combined. Spread in prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour over beef in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until center is set and cheese is browned.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.