Only four. Really. That includes the chicken. Mayonnaise is, after all, a sauce. And salad dressing has all the right seasonings mixed in already. Kirklands makes a good Tuscan seasoning that I like to use but regular Italian seasoning is okay too. That’s to flavor up the mayonnaise part of the mixture. For a kick, add a 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder but it’s not necessary.
4-Ingredient Italian-Style Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 c zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp Italian or Tuscan seasoning
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place chicken, skin side down, on ungreased 13″ x 9″ pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Brush half of mixture onto chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; brush skin side with remaining mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes. Check for browning after 20 minutes and if it’s browning too quickly, cover with foil.