This is good to feed a crowd. It has beans so my son won’t eat it. Serve with tortillas or tortilla chips.
Slow Cooker Taco-Style Soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 14-oz cans diced tomates
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- cheddar cheese shreds (for serving)
- sour cream (for serving)
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain.
- Combine all ingredients in large slow cooker.
- Cover, cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream.