Mushrooms are good for you and good tasting. Especially stuffed with cheeseburgers. 🙂
Cheeseburger Stuffed Portobellos
- 6 large portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp parmesan
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- sliced cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove stems from mushrooms and discard.
- Scrape gills into small bowl.
- Slice the top/bottom of the mushrooms so they rest flat.
- In the same bowl, mash the avocado.
- Add beef, Worcestershire, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Mix until well combined, then stuff mushrooms.
- Top with cheddar. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until beef is cooked and cheese is melted.
- Top with tomato slices if desired.