This is a specific meal prep recipe for Cobb salad. It’s from the book Keto Meal Prep by Liz Williams, which is available for Kindle and also as a paperback. I like putting it in a jar.
Cobb Salad in a Jar
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (dark meat is juicier)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 c chopped red onion
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped or crumbled
- 1/2 c crumbled blue cheese
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/2 c ranch dressing
- Layer as follows, using one fourth in each of four 1-quart mason jars:
- blue cheese
- Cover and refrigerate.