This is a cheesy delight. Three cheeses (ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan) plus full servings of veggies make this an awesome entree. You could also serve this for brunch.
Italian Spinach PIe
- 2 15-oz containers whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2 8-oz boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 c mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 c chopped red bell pepper
- 2/3 c grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13″ x 9″ pan with cooking spray
- Combine ingredients in large bowl
- Pour into prepared pan
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is set