These are slow-cooked and the use of maple extract instead of syrup means they are light in calories too.
Maple Dijon Pork Chops
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 4 pork chops
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves (optional for garnish)
- Grease the inside of a slow cooker with oil.
- Add broth, onion, mustard, garlic, and extract; stir to combine.
- Add pork chops, turning to coat well.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove chops to serving platter. Stir cream into sauce.
- Serve with sauce and, optionally, topped with fresh thyme.