If you check the recipe index, you might get the impression I like Reubens. You’d be right. These are good hand-food and they also can be an appetizer if you slice them into pinwheels and toothpick them.
- 8 low-carb tortillas or wraps
- Thousand Island dressing
- 8 slices corned beef from the deli on #2
- 16 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can sauerkraut (with caraway if you can find it)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place a wrap/tortilla on a plate and spread with dressing.
- Top with corned beef, then Swiss
- Spread about 1/4 c sauerkraut on top
- Roll carefully and place on ungreased baking pan.
- Repeat until they’re all made.
- Bake for about 5–10 minutes.