This is a low-carb pizza and can also be gluten free if you read the labels of all your ingredients. How low in carbs it is depends on your toppings, of course. I got this recipe from a friend who was doing a low-carb diet.
No Dough Pizza
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp grated parmesan
- 1/2 c pizza sauce
- 1.5 c mozzarella
- pizza toppings (pepperoni, cooked Italian sausage, etc.)
- additional garlic powder to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray 13″ x 9″ pan with cooking spray.
- With the mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, black pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, and 1/4 c parmesan cheese.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Let cool 10 minutes
- Spread sauce on crust.
- Top with cheese and toppings, sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts.