Citrus is a good flavor with chicken, and is especially good in the winter when you miss the grill. I find it reminds me of outdoors. You really do only need to marinate for 30 minutes because of the acidity of the citric acid in the juices. Longer is not necessarily better here.
Baked Orange-Lime Marinated Chicken
- 8 chicken pieces (I tend to use thighs)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 c EVOO
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 1/2 c chopped parsley
- Place chicken in 13″ x 9″ pan
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chicken, turn to coat.
- Marinate 30 minutes in fridge.
- Heat oven to 375
- Bake one hour or until chicken is 170