This is similar to the sauce you get at restaurants for dipping onion rings, strings, straws or blooms/flowers. Do not use Miracle Whip or other salad dressing as it’s not composed the same as mayonnaise and it will not produce the same results. I use it on my zucchini patties.
Onion Ring Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 c mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp creamy horseradish sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- dash of black pepper
- dash cayenne (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine ingredients.
- Mix well. Put into a covered container.
- Keep sauce covered in refrigerator until needed.