This is easy but you absolutely need everything to be room temperature or it won’t work. Do not try to shortcut and use the microwave as it will melt some of your butter and leave some of it cold. Setting the butter in the sun or on the counter over the dishwasher while it runs are good options.
- 1.5 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1/4 c honey, preferably local, unfiltered
- Combine ingredients with whisk in small mixing bowl.
- Put in resealable containers and refrigerate.
- Allow to come to room temperature before using.