These are nice with a horsey sauce or ranch, depending on your preference (or ketchup for the youngsters). I like the Onion Ring Dipping Sauce.
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 egg whites
- 1.5 c almond flour
- 1 Tbsp salt free seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp pepper (optional if your blend isn't peppery enough)
- Heat oven to 400
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Press shredded zucchini between paper towels to release the excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini with remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 10 minutes; gently flip, then bake 10 minutes longer.