This is a holiday-inspired dish but really, it can be served anytime you want a little something special. It uses pantry ingredients. Walnuts could be subbed or hazelnuts if you have them.
Cran-Orange Chicken and Stuffing Bake
- 1 pkg stuffing for chicken
- 1 c orange juice
- 1/2 c water
- 1/3 c dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 large or 4 small chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c frozen corn kernels
- 1 c frozen peas and carrots blend
- Heat oven to 350
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed only use orange juice and water; add cranberries and nuts with stuffing mix.
- Combine chicken, soup and veggies; spread in 13″x9″ pan and top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.