This is something I like to do when I don’t feel like cooking because I can let everyone make their own. I generally have a package of pepperoni, a can of mushroom pieces, some mandolined onions, some kalamata pieces, maybe pineapple tidbits if I’m feeling generous, etc. and I let family members do their thing.
- plain or wheat bagels
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni slices (optional)
- other pizza toppings of choice
- Split bagel. Spread each half with pizza sauce. Cover with toppings of choice, including cheese.
- Place 1 to 4 bagel halves on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 1-1.5 minutes or until cheese melts.