This recipe came from a Sunday newspaper but I can’t tell you which one as our town had two papers at the time. I copied it onto a card and then into the wiki and somewhere the credits got lost. This is very easy to prepare and very tasty.
Apple Pork Chops with Stuffing
- 1 pkg stuffing for pork
- 1 can extra-fruit apple pie filling
- 4 pork chops
- Heat oven to 375.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Spread pie filling onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with chops, then stuffing.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake until chops are done (160ºF) about 15-20 more minutes.