When my family asks for pork loin, this is what they mean. It’s easy and makes a wonderful homestyle gravy. Be careful when opening the foil–if you sealed it well, it may bubble out.
Pork Loin Supreme
- 3 lb pork loin
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 325.
- Combine soup, soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place pork loin in center of large sheet of foil in baking dish.
- Pour mixture over pork.
- Seal foil.
- Bake 2 hours.