This is a quick throw-together that even a teenager can make. This is a good side for a holiday pork dinner for a large family but also works as an entree in a pinch.
Pork Stuffing and Gravy
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 envelopes (1 cup each) pork gravy mix
- 3 boxes stuffing for pork
- Cook pork and onion in skillet until pork is brown and onion is translucent. Do not drain.
- Add 4.5 c water and bring to a boil.
- When the water boils, remove from heat and add stuffing mix.
- Stir thoroughly. Cover, let rest 5 minutes.
- Make gravy according to package directions.
- Serve stuffing with gravy over it.