This makes an amazing coating for the chicken. Much more flavorful than the skin and packed with protein and nutrients from the almonds and cheeses.
Cheesy Baked Chicken Thighs
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 c almond flour
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 slices smoked provolone cheese
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment
- Mix almond flour and parmesan and pepper.
- Dip thighs in eggs, then dredge in almond flour mixture.
- Place thighs on prepared baking sheet
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Top each thigh with a slice of cheese.
- Cook for 30 more minutes or until done.