This is another use for that Slow Cooker Smoked Pork Butt. This is good with a salad, coleslaw, or crudites (the cooking-show word for “veggie tray”).
BBQ Pulled Pork Tostados
- 8 tostada shells
- 3 c cooked barbecued pulled pork (homemade or purchased)
- 1.5 c barbecue sauce, divided
- 8 slices cheddar cheese, or other cheese of choice
- 3 scallions sliced thinly (optional for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lay out the tostada shells on two rimmed baking sheets.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the pork and 1 cup of the barbecue sauce. Cook on medium-low until heated through.
- Divide the mixture between the tostada shells and top with the cheese slices.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with sliced scallions, if desired.