This is a tasty potato side and good to make when you already have the oven on. The important part is to have the pieces about the same size. The smaller the pieces, the faster they cook (to a point). If you have the oven cooking something at a higher temperature, check them sooner, and if you’re cooking something at a lower temperature, allow extra time.
Italian-Style Roasted Potatoes
- 3 lbs russet potatoes, cut into pieces
- 1/2 c Italian or zesty Italian style salad dressing
- Heat oven to 375
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until tender.