This is an amazing way to have vegetables. Particularly if you already have the oven on. The feta is salty and so you only need a bit of salt when you’re seasoning the veggies.
Roasted Veggies with Feta
- 1 yellow summer squash, chopped
- 1 red onion, quartered or sixthed, depending on size
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends snapped, and cut to 1" lengths
- 1-2 Tbsp EVOO
- kosher salt
- 2-3 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 450
- Place veggies on baking sheet
- Drizzle with EVOO.
- Sprinkle with salt; toss.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until soft.
- Remove and sprinkle with feta.