This is good as an entree or a side. It’s great for pot-lucks.
Bacon Baked Beans
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1/2 c barbecue sauce
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pork and beans
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, cook beef, drain and set aside. In the same skillet, cook bacon then remove with slotted spoon to paper towels.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Mix well. Pour into a greased 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until sauce is thick.