I had something like this at Fogo de Chao on my 25th wedding anniversary. This is not their recipe–this is an attempt to make something similar. It almost works. It’s definitely tasty.
Parmesan Pork Chops
- 4 thick boneless pork chops
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 c grated Parmesan cheeese
- 1 c Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs, pepper, and garlic powder on plate.
- Rub pork chops with EVOO, then coat with cheese mixture.
- Press the mixture onto the chops to make sure they’re well covered.
- Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place pork chops on pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.