This is very tasty. If you’re afraid of the strong flavor of the sauerkraut, rinse and drain, but do not squeeze.
Reuben Stuffing Casserole
- 2 slices deli corned beef on #8, diced
- 2 15-oz cans sauerkraut, undrained
- 16 slices Swiss cheese
- 2/3 c Thousand Island dressing
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 boxes stuffing mix for chicken (not prepared)
- Spray medium slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Layer half of each ingredient in order listed.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours until heated through and cheese melts.