This is based on the fruity, nutty stuffing that some people have for the holidays. You could use turkey cutlets in place of the chicken breast portions. Honey-mustard dressing gives it a little kick.
Apple Walnut Chicken Bake
- 1 pkg stuffing for chicken mix
- 1 large cooking apple
- 1 c walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/2 c golden raisins
- 1/2 c honey-mustard salad dressing, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375
- Prepare stuffing as directed.
- Add apples, walnuts, raisins, and 1/4 cup salad dressing
- Spoon into 13″ x 9″ pan.
- Lay chicken on top.
- Brush chicken with salad dressing
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is done.