This is tasty. I serve it with ranch dressing for dipping.
Oven Ranch Chicken Pieces
- 1.5 c baking mix
- 2 envelopes Ranch dressing mix
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 8 chicken pieces (drumsticks or thighs)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line 15″ x 10″ pan with foil, then spray generously with cooking spray
- Combine dry ingredients in gallon zipper bag.
- Combine egg and water in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, shake off excess and shake in bag to coat.
- Place in pan and bake for 35 minutes, turn, then bake another 20 minutes.
- May serve with ranch dressing.