This soup could almost be used as a dip but it’s intended to be eaten with a spoon. We generally have a bag of chips and crush a few into our bowls and dip a few, too.
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans nacho cheese soup
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 c milk
- shredded cheese and lightly crushed tortilla chips for garnish
- Brown beef in large saucepan, drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except garnish.
- Cook on medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with shredded cheese and crushed tortilla chips.