This has the colors and flavors of Italy — made with Italian cheeses and oregano, tomatoes, and spinach. It’s meatless, but you can toss in some browned Italian sausage, bacon bits, pepperoni dices, etc. for that carnivorous touch.
Quick Italian Spinach Pie
- 32 oz cottage cheese
- 2 10 boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 c grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix ingredients till well blended
- Pour into 13″ x 9″ pan sprayed with cooking spray
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is set.