My family likes the flavor of raspberry. This is a tasty way to have chicken and it’s easy because it marinates overnight. The pineapple helps the marinade penetrate the chicken. You could also use 4 breasts instead of eight pieces for this dish. It goes well with rice or couscous — not so much with potatoes.
Easy Raspberry Chicken Pieces
- 1/2 c raspberry preserves
- 1/2 c froze pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp yellow curry paste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 chicken pieces (thighs or drumsticks)
- Whisk together preserves and liquid ingredients.
- Stir in chili powder, curry paste, and garlic powder.
- Place chicken in zipper bag, pour in marinade
- Marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Bake chicken 50-60 minutes until 170 degrees.