This was the original chicken patty dinner inspiration. You can use mozzarella or provolone but we prefer provolone because the slices tend to be round, like the chicken patties. I like to get the pizza sauce in the squeeze bottle because I’m naturally lazy.
Chicken Patty Pizzas
- 8 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1/2 c pizza sauce
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Heat oven to temperature on chicken patty package.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken patties on prepared baking sheet.
- Place 1 Tbsp pizza sauce on each chicken patty.
- Cover each with a slice of provolone cheese.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.