I’m a firm believer in un-tacos–where you have the taco ingredients in a bowl instead of a tortilla. Fish tacos are traditionally in corn tortillas, which my family doesn’t care for so taco bowls are a winner in multiple ways.
Asian Fish Taco Bowls
- 1.5 lbs tilapia, cut into 1" strips
- 2 Tbsp teriyaki marinade
- 1 packet of oven coating mix for pork
- 1/2 c Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1/3 c chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 375. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment.
- Moisten fish with teriyaki then coat with coating mix.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Combine dressing and mayonnaise. Mix with coleslaw mix and nuts.
- Place slaw mixture in bowls, top with fish.