When I first got this recipe from a friend it was called “Garlicky Potatoes” and called for regular paprika and some number of small red potatoes. It underwent modification into what you see here. Actually, we use as many pieces of potato as fit into our microwaveable container and keep putting it back in until they’re tender.
- 1 - 1.5 lbs potatoes, cut into pieces
- 1/4 c (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Place the potatoes in a large microwavable dish
- In a small bowl, combine butter, salt, paprika, parsley, and garlic. Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH 4 min at a time. stirring after each time, until potatoes are tender. How long this takes depends on your microwave.