I’ve always loved cashew pork, beef, and chicken as takeout Asian dishes. This is very quick — I am not kidding about having everything by the stove when you start cooking. Serve with rice.
- 6 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 6 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 lbs pork loin or chops sliced into bite-sized strips
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 8 scallions, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves minced
- 1 c cashews
- Mix oyster & soy sauce and put ingredients close to the stove.
- Heat oil on high. Add meat and mushrooms, cook until browned (3-4 min).
- Add scallions, garlic, and cashews. Cook 1 minute.
- Add sauce, stir to coat. Serve.