This is one of those, “if you can do A, why can’t you do B,” recipes. If you can use Italian dressing mix to make Italian chicken, why not taco mix to make Mexican chicken? This is not really Mexican any more than 3-Ingredient Chicken is Italian. It tastes good though, and that’s what counts.
3-Ingredient Tex-Mex Chicken
- 8 chicken thighs and / or drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 c dark brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Combine taco mix and brown sugar.
- Rub on chicken pieces
- Bake 30 minutes, turn, bake 30 minutes longer or until done.