I’m back with the chicken patties. This time with a balsamic glaze and some Parmesan cheese. Don’t dollop it on–drizzle. It should look, artisanal.
Balsamic Chicken Patties
- 8 breaded chicken patties
- balsamic glaze
- 1/2 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to temperature on chicken patty package.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken patties on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle each with balsamic glaze in desired pattern.
- Sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 17-20 minutes.