I’ve seen this recipe on Facebook and various places so I’m not sure of its ultimate origin. I use dark brown sugar for most things, but some folks prefer light The specification of dark came from me.
- 8 pieces chicken, skin removed
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 c dark brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine dressing mix and brown sugar.
- Rub on chicken pieces. Place pieces on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, turn, bake 30 minutes or until done.