This recipe is another “Eric’s Mom” recipe. Except we use curry paste instead of powder and a teaspoon (or more) instead of whatever it originally called for.
- 2 10-oz pkgs frozen broccoli
- 2-4 c cooked chicken
- 2 cans condensed cream-of-chicken soup
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow curry paste
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Cook and drain broccoli and put in the bottom of a 13″ x 9″ pan. Place cooked chicken in pan.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice curry paste and half of the cheese. Spread over broccoli and chicken.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over it. Mix bread crumbs and butter and put on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.