I hate steak. Not eating it but the hassle of buying good steak and cooking it. My broiler is in the bottom of my oven so when I cook steak indoors, it’s in the skillet. This is one way to make it tasty.
Seared Steak with Tarragon Butter
- 2 lbs steak
- 3/4 tsp dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 Tbsp butter, softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp EVOO
- Mix tarragon into butter
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on steak.
- Heat skillet on medium-high.
- Add oil and sear steak 3-4 minutes per side.
- Top steak with tarragon butter, allowing it to melt on the hot meat. Serve immediately.