You may want to use extra veggies if you have teenagers (like I do). Put the veggies on top and the chicken underneath when you roast them.
Maple Mustard Chicken Pieces with Roasted Veggies
- 1/4 c sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1/4 balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp coarse ground mustard
- 8 chicken thighs or mix of thighs and drumsticks
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 lb new potatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 375
- Whisk syrup, dressing and mustard in small bowl.
- Place chicken on one side of parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place veggies on the other (or use two baking sheets).
- Use half of syrup mixture to brush chicken–reserve the other half.
- Brush veggies with mayonnaise.
- Bake 30 minutes; turn vegetables.
- Brushing chicken occasionally with the reserved mixture, bake 30 minutes longer or until chicken is 165.