I’ve written before about the versatility of those frozen breaded chicken patties. Do invest in the brand-name ones. Yes, they cost a little more but the quality is so much better. I make my own barbecue sauce and I like the white cheddar slices. I specify red onion because it looks pretty and tastes good.
Barbecue Chicken Patties
- 8 breaded chicken patties
- 1/2 c barbecue sauce
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c finely chopped red onion
- Heat oven to temperature on chicken patty package.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken patties on prepared baking sheet.
- Place 1 Tbsp barbecue sauce on each chicken patty.
- Cover each with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.