Those breaded chicken patties found in the frozen section are versatile and can be flavored many ways. Here, they are given an Asian twist with teriyaki sauce and scallions.
Teriyaki Chicken Patties
- 8 breaded chicken patties
- 1/2 c teriyaki sauce
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Heat oven to temperature on chicken patty package.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken patties on prepared baking sheet.
- Place 1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce on each chicken patty.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with scallions.