I have a real, honest-to-goodness Crock Pot. Actually, I have several. I use the big 7-quart one for this recipe. It’s based on a video I saw on Facebook but I can’t find it when I looked for it so I figured out pretty much how to do this.
Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 6-oz can tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp basil pesto
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 c water
- 32 frozen meatballs
- 1 c shredded Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Break spaghetti into bottom of large crock.
- Toss with 1 Tbsp EVOO.
- Add jar of pasta sauce, then tomato paste, pesto, and garlic.
- Pour 2 c water over all.
- Stir. A lot.
- Add meatballs. Cover.
- Set on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6.
- If desired, top with cheese, cover, cook 10 minutes or until cheese melts.