This isn’t so much a recipe as a procedure. I buy the bag of shredded cabbage with a few carrot threads in it and use that instead of shredding my own cabbage. One bag is about right for my family.
- Dollop of mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- Dollop of sour cream -- almost but not quite as much
- sweetener to taste (sugar or no-calorie sweetener)
- splash of apple cider vinegar to taste
- shredded cabbage/carrot mixture (your own or a bag of store-bought)
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Add sweetener. Stir to incorporate.
- Add vinegar. Stir to incorporate
- Add shredded cabbage/carrot mixture.