I have salmon fillets in the freezer from a previous week when they were on sale. Also, I had a coupon that week for $1 off so I saved twice. That’s the way to do it.
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 c lime juice
- Sprinkle fish with salt & pepper.
- Mix remaining ingredients in 13″ x 9″ pan
- Place fish in pan, turn to coat.
- Marinate in fridge 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375
- Transfer dish to oven and bake 15-20 minutes, until opaque.